INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that they use expendable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as. e.g., control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, register or participate in an event, use elements security while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks. They include personalization cookies, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as: e.g., the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties. They are used only on HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO THE OWNER
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Danluk Engineering S.L. is the Controller of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and, for what is provided the following treatment information:
Purposes of treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the legitimate interest of the person in charge: technical cookies and by consent of the interested party: analytical cookies.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Company name: Danluk Engineering S.L.
Address: Calle de Garbi (pol ind. Ciutat Carlet), 12, Carlet (46240) – Valencia
Contact: email@example.com – 96 255 81 10
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
|1P_JAR||Analysis||Transfer data to Google||Own||1 week||Transfer data to Google|
|_ga||Session||Differencing between different users.||Third part||2 years||Google analytics: access statistical control|
|_gat||Session||Differencing between different tracking objects||Third part||10 minutes||Google analytics: access statistical control|
|_gid||Session||session storage and provide a unique value for each visited page||Third part||1 day||Google analytics: access statistical control|
|catAccCookies||Controller||Cookies warning advisor controller||Own||30 days||WordPress|
|CONSENT||Analytics||Ads personalization||Third part||20 years||.google.com|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Technical & Session||Cookies controller||Own||30 days||WordPress: content manager|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data…
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear Browsing Data (Empty Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
- Using the “Time range to clear” dropdown menu, select All.
- Click Erase Now.
- Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in
Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari. 2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data 3. Click Reset. 4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them, and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.